Sunday, December 22, 2013

A Wonderful Family Holiday

Vila Chaumieres in Port Vila offers a complete restaurant and resort package for families who want to have a unique adventure in Vanuatu! The resort is located just 5 km from the main city, a convenient drive from the airport. The restaurant boasts an impressive and delectable dishes. The water-front resort is for adults only. The Vila chaumieres has private gardens, pool and villas which can be rented all year round. Contact hosts Ursula and Richard for a wonderful holiday experience in Vanuatu!
Visit us on Google+ !
Vanuatu Accommodation Port Vila Accommodation Port Vila Resorts Vanuatu Holiday Package Vanuatu Honeymoon Destination

1 comment:

  1. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.Tours from Auckland

    ReplyDelete